What You'll Do
- Support business development executives to prospect, pitch and close sales.
- Participate in discovery session to identify the customer’s key need and pain point
- Work with other team members to develop a digital marketing strategy
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Develop a strong understanding of client’s business and support to put together digital marketing plans.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending internal trainings, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
- Contribute to team effort by taking on ad hoc tasks as needed.
Who You Are
- Fluent in English;
- Study background: International schools;
- Major: Economic; Communication; Marketing; International Business…
- Fresh graduates or students in final year
- Experience in sales or digital marketing is a plus
- Critical thinking and logical reasoning skills
- Result-oriented mind with a passion for work
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and with a good sense of responsibility
- Be able to commit for at least 2 months.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Allowance
- Work in a professional, active, international and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Chance to convert to a full-time position.