Our mission is to provide accurate data and analysis to advertisers/brands in the major social media platforms, ultimately uncovering key performance insights that inform future strategies.
What You'll Do
- Summary and analysis of key social media performance findings with an eye towards providing recommendations for next steps
- Analysis of market trends and related content with an eye towards improving engagement rates
- Provide data-driven insights for client proposals
- Provide insights to optimize conversion rates
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in using reporting tools and collecting data from social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
- 2+ years of experience in data analyst role and in using reporting tools, preferably in the digital industry.
- Knowledgeable in keyword research and Google Analytics
- Excellent in communication and strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (twice a year)
- Performance bonus
- Monthly, quarterly, annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- No fixed day for promotion - perform well and get promoted anytime!