What You'll Do
The HR Manager is responsible for a broad range of day-to-day HR activities. This position will primarily support employee populations for AnyMind Vietnam’s offices in Ho Chi Minh City (2 offices) and Hanoi (1 office) in the area of employee relations; organizational development with significant accountability for the development and facilitation of programs and initiatives that foster a culture of high performing and engaged teams. This position will serve as one of the core leads and key project manager for many existing and to be developed initiatives that drive Diversity & Inclusion, Innovation, Learning & Development, Engagement and Talent Mobility to deliver GROWTH for everyone as Group's philosophy. This position manages a team of HR generalists/associates directly and serves as right hand support on key strategic projects with the Country Manager. In addition, this position may at times participate in or lead Group's HR initiatives in support of broader AnyMind Group Global Talent initiatives as needed
- Provide frontline HR strategy and delivery to employee population of approximately 160 (and
increasing) employees that helps to enable the healthy growth for both business and employees
as HR Business Partner role.
- Develop with Group HR Director then provide HR oversight for Talent Management and Performance Management Programs as well as other HR initiatives.
- Oversee career pathing experiences and tools from new hire on-boarding, to mid and senior management training programs, and the officer nomination process.
- Provide project management oversight and/or co-lead/lead facilitation of key engagement, diversity and inclusion, or other culture/process improvement initiatives (current and “to be designed”) in response to annual survey data.
- Provide HR consulting and counseling to managers and employees for all facets of HR. Including, but not limited to:
- Issue and conflict resolution
- All employee relations: performance management issues
- Policy interpretation and compliance
- Partner with Chief Talent Officer, L&D, and key client stakeholders to assist in efforts around Talent Management; specifically:
- Employee orientation: integration
- Annual and mid-year review process
- Performance coaching
- Training: development (design, facilitation or support)
- Policy compliance Progressive discipline action
- Build value-added relationships with company leadership and the employee population; Serve as
an employee advocate; encourage alignment of employee interest and the goals of the business
and the nurturing of company culture.
- Work with the team to assist in the production of metrics and reports, as needed, and analyze
trends and feedback to help improve employee morale and overall retention.
- Manage payroll/C&B headcount and finance staff to execute salary actions for client population
- Manages and develops HR team of 3-4 at various levels; provides coaching and mentoring as
needed to broader HR staff.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree; MA in related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 6+ years as a Generalist, including proven managerial skills.
- Demonstrated ability working in the Human Resources function within a fast moving, multi-faceted and global organization.
- Proven experience in handling complex employee relations issues; can quickly investigate and uncover, and adeptly address root cause issues with manager and employees.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface and influence all
levels of management and personnel.
- Proven ability to effectively develop and facilitate training modules including effective written/powerpoint design skills as well as excellent presentation skills, a plus.
- Adept at influencing, negotiating and partnering with a diverse group of people in a cross functional matrix environment on a global level.
- Solid experience sourcing, assessing fit and capabilities, and closing prospective hires
- Able to establish a high level of trust and credibility in the organization.
- Flexibility and time management; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work well both autonomously and with groups.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from employees, management, or members of the business community and ensure immediate response and resolution to such issues
- Ability to effectively communicate information and POV to senior management.
- Ability to nurture and encourage a team-oriented environment; strong emphasis on team building through training, coaching and mentoring.
- Strong computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office (EXCEL; PPT etc.), HRIS and all other applicable HR systems.
Why You'll Love It:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Marriage, Medical, and Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Social Security
- Monthly Birthday Celebration (200,000 VND gift)
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Creative office at the heart of the city