What You’ll Do:
- Attend meetings with clients and provide consultation on digital strategy based on client’s needs
- Verifying client’s briefs and effectively debrief to internal team members
- Work with team to assessed feasible working timeline and manage accordingly
- Monitor campaigns to ensure contract compliance
- Executing digital marketing campaigns including display advertising, video advertising, social network site management, and search engine marketing
- Manage and optimize paid digital media campaigns.
- Work closely with Sales, Creative, and Engineering teams to serve client’s campaign objective
- Provide insights to the client based off campaign reporting and resolve discrepancies
- Strengthen existing client relationships and position expertise to further drive client accounts
- Supervise and train the team members for more productivity and efficiency
- Analyze from digital trends and campaign results and recommend improvement areas for the next stages of the campaign.
Why You’ll Love It:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review ( 2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus ( 1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
Who You Are:
- Experience in Agency
- At least 3 years of working experience in agencies in the same position.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- Proficient English.
- Strong leadership skills
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
How To Apply
Should you be interested or have any friends who are suitable, please contact me via: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org