Senior Talent Acquisition Executive, People
What You'll Do
- Responsible for end-end in recruitment functions such as job advertising, sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, employment contract in order to get the right candidate in timeline period.
- Coordinate with Line Manager and concern department for the interview arrangement, test, etc.
- Other related works as assignments
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 3 year working experience in the recruitment field.
- Good command in English and Computer Literacy.
- Have a passion in searching for talented candidates via search engines, social network and possible ways.
- Be a professional recruiter.
- Have basic knowledge in Thai Labor Law, especially in Hiring.
- Can work well with a team.
- Willing to learn, Proactive, high responsibility, positive thinking, self-motivated, good team work and have a good service-minded.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (2 times a year)
- Performance bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual paid leave
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Perfect attendance will be provided
- Discount for fitness gym at EmQuartier
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Monthly, quarterly, annual MVP awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Creative office environment located at EmQuartier
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- No fixed day for promotion - perform well and get promoted anytime!